Lavender is a fragrant flowering plant that is commonly used in aromatherapy and beauty products. However, it is also a popular ingredient in the kitchen, adding a unique flavor and aroma to a variety of dishes. 💜
Here are some uses of lavender in the kitchen:
1. Baking: Lavender can be added to baked goods such as cakes, cookies, and bread for a subtle floral flavor. Lavender-infused sugar can also be used to add a touch of lavender to any recipe that requires sugar.
2. Beverages: Lavender can be used to flavor a variety of beverages, including tea, lemonade, and cocktails. Lavender syrup can be made by boiling lavender with sugar and water and then adding it to beverages for a sweet and floral flavor.
3. Seasoning: Lavender can be used as a seasoning in savory dishes such as roasted meats, vegetables, and sauces. It pairs particularly well with chicken and lamb.
4. Desserts: Lavender can be used to flavor a variety of desserts, including ice cream, sorbet, and pudding. Lavender-infused cream can be used to make a delicious lavender-infused whipped cream.
5. Condiments: Lavender can be used to make a variety of condiments, including lavender honey and lavender-infused vinegar. Lavender honey can be used as a sweetener for tea or spread on toast, while lavender vinegar can be used in salad dressings and marinades.
Incorporating lavender into your cooking can add a delightful twist to your favorite recipes. If you want to try cooking with lavender, consider purchasing culinary lavender from our selection of high-quality lavender products.
Try our lavender products today and discover the endless possibilities of cooking with lavender!